June 19, 2009

Friday Finds


Here are my finds from this week:


The Tudor Rose by Margaret Campbell Barnes
Found @ Passages to the Past


The Lie: A Novel by Fredrica Wagman
Found @ The Printed Page

Vivaldi's Virgins by Barbara Quick
Found @ Reading Extravaganza

Yemen (Enchantment of the World Series) by Liz Sonneborn
Found @ The Zen Leaf
(I think it would be a great way to learn about other cultures in a brief format.)


The Book of Unholy Mischief by Elle Newmark
Found @ Books and Movies


Annie's Ghosts by Steve Luxenberg
Found @ The Book Lady's Blog
and @ The Boston Bibliophile

What did you find this week?

11 comments:

  1. I read both of those reviews of Annie's Ghosts and I really want to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. The only book I have heard of is The Lie all the others are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I'll be reading The Tudor Rose and Unholy Mischief and can't wait. They sound so good. Isn't the cover on the Lie awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good finds! The Lie is on my wish list. I haven't heard of the others. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie's Ghosts sounds like my kind of book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look good! I have The Book of Unholy Mischief waiting its turn to be read. I wish I had more time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Book of Unholy Mischief sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a reward for you at the Dangerous Pages Review:

    http://dangerouspages.blogspot.com/2009/06/recognition-for-dangerous-pages-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm glad someone else is interested in the Enchantment books. The Yemen one was really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Book of Unholy Mischief by Elle Newmark sounds a fun read!

    They all do. Great finds.

    Here's my Friday Find!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds! I have my eye on The Tudor Rose as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!