June 12, 2009

Friday Finds: You've Done It Again

Oh, My. Fourteen Friday Finds:



I can't believe sometimes how many books the other book bloggers out there make me want to read. Every week my list grows substantially longer. Is it because I haven't read many books? Is it because their reviews sell me on the stories? Is it because there are so many fabulous books out there waiting to be poured over? I like to think it is all three. Here are the books I found this week. My list grows heavier:

It Happened in Italy by Elizabeth Bettina and found @ Pudgy Penguin Perusals

Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff and found @ A Garden Carried in the Pocket

In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White and found @ S. Krishna's Books

Haunting Bombay by Shilpa Agarwal and found @ Serendipity

This Lovely Life: A Memoir of Premature Motherhood by Vicki Forman and found @ Books and Needlepoint

The Sky Always Hears Me and the Hills Don't Mind by Kirsten Cronn-Mills and found @ The Book Book

Frida's Bed by Slavenka Drakulic and found @ She Reads and Reads and @ Tea Leaves

Everything Asian by Sung J. Woo and found @ Book Addiction

Cottonwood by Scott Phillips and found @ A Sea of Books

Cinnamon City by Miranda Innes and found @ Serendipity

Broken for You by Stephanie Kallos and found @ Books and Movies

The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis and found @ Age 30+....A Lifetime of Books

Atlas of Unknowns by Tania James and found @ A Garden Carried in the Pocket

The Reaper's Line: Life and Death on the Mexican Border by Lee Morgan and found @ Barnes and Noble.com.

11 comments:

  1. Broken for You is one of my favorites. I hope you do get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Frida's Bed before. That might be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did love Cinnamon City - it is well worth the read.

    You have a fabulous collection of books here, which I am going to work my way through and have a little look at. Thanks for sharing your fabulous finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont know about the books themselves but some of the cover art is amazing.

    I am interested in "It happened in Italy" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading "It Happened in Italy" now. Elizabeth Bettina has written a wonderful nonfiction book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I think you have it worse than I do. Great list of books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting collection of books! Can't wait to hear reviews on them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the Sanctuary of Outcasts was terrific. So worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for mentioning my blog! I clicked on the link to The Sky Always Hears Me because the book cover looked familiar and it sounds awesome! I'm definitely adding it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite a few of those caught my eye too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness-that's quite a few. lol. There's a few there that have caught my eye too especially It Happened in Italy that Kaye had reviewed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!