June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-In #127


1. Everyone has a different definition of home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been chicken and veggies.

3. When Ann Coulter talks all I hear is bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk feels so refreshing on a warm spring day.

5. I could really go for some good news.

6. When all is said and done, then it's time for drinks.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading for the 48 Hour Book Challenge, tomorrow my plans include hopefully hanging out with John, and Sunday, I want to finish up the book challenge and watch a good movie!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agreed with your #1. Have a great weekend! :-)

    Mine is up! Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck int he 48 hour challenge.

    I am amazed at how many people are picking chicken in some form as favorite dinner at the moment.

    Have a great weekend.

    My Friday Fill In is how many here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love your answer to #3. Ain't that the truth? Good news right about now would be nice, I agree. I hope you enjoy your weekend. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!