June 14, 2009

CHALLENGE COMPLETED: Spiritually Speaking

Yay! I finished my second challenge. Woot!
Reading Extravaganza was the host for the Spiritually Speaking Challenge. I enjoyed participating!

Here are the books with their reviews that I completed for the challenge:

1. Become a Person of Influence by Gordon A. MacFarlane (March 2009)
2. Coffee with the Buddha by Joan Duncan (May 2009)
3. Simple Taoism by C. Alexander Simpkins and Annellen Simpkins (June 2009)
4. In the Heart of the World by Mother Teresa (May 2009)
5. 100 Names of Mary: Stories and Prayers by Anthony F. Chiffolo (April 2009)
6. Deeper Than Tears: Promises of Comfort and Hope (March 2009)



2009 Spiritually Speaking Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick comment to tell you that Gwendolyn B. at Sea of Books has nominated me for my first award and I'm passing it on to you! Come to my blog to grab the graphic and to see who else I picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! w00t w00t! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing the challenge. You read some really great books there. I will have to look into them, especially the last one.
    You are now officially entered for tthe drawing of the challenge prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great you have finished your second challenge. Sounds like a great one too! I will probably read some of these books myself, as I love to learn about different religions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!