June 4, 2009

BTT: Stuck Like Glue

“This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”

That's easy enough! The challenging part will be keeping it to only 15.

1. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank
4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
6. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
7. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
8. The Virgin's Knot by Holly Payne
9. Notes from My Travels by Angelina Jolie
10. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
11. Theories of Childhood: Intro to Dewey, Montessori, Erikson, Piaget & Vygotsky by Carol Garhart
12. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
13. Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
14. The Story of a Soul by Saint Therese
15. Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe

7 comments:

  1. Great list. Several I'm still looking forward to reading. There's some I should have I included on my list. I guess that's why we just had 15 minutes to think about our lists.

    I think this is a fun activity - makes us appreciate all the really great books we've read in our lifetime. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great books on your list. I've never heard of The Poisonwood Bible but I've seen it mentioned on several post this Thursday.

    Here's my list.

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Oh _ I forgot about To Kill a Mockingbird _ I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Poisonwood Bible in the TBR - I think I should move it up a notch or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list. I didn't put Eat Pray Love on my list, but it could have been. Very sticky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I didn't even know Angelina Jolie had written a book.

    Oh, and Things Fall Apart is absolutely one of the best books I've ever read. I can't believe I forgot to put it on my list. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little sister re-reads Charlotte's Web every couple of months. I should re-read it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!