June 9, 2009

Bookfriends Award

Oh how excited am I to receive this extra wonderful award from lovely Kristi at Books and Needlepoint. I give it right back to you, Kristi!

I would like to pass this award on to a few bloggers who I have had the absolute pleasure of talking with through e-mail, blogs, and Twitter, and who are just wonderful people in addition to wonderful bloggers!

Jennifer of Find Your Next Book Here
Natasha of Heidenkind's Hideaway
Heather of A High and Hidden Place
Shannan of Shannan Loves Books
Ali of Worducopia
"Nymeth" of Things Mean a Lot
"Caspette" of The Narrative Causality
"DeSeRt RoSe" of DeSeRt RoSe's BoOkLoGuE
Natasha of 1330v

And these are just the extra great ones! There are more who I am getting to know more and they are just wonderful, too. If you have not been to these ladies' blogs than you are missing out on a treat! Go visit them! Now! :)

13 comments:

  1. Thank you! Warm fuzzies. :) And congratulations on your award--you definitely deserve it. <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Rebecca you truly made my day :) thanks for thinking of me and passing on this wonderful award to me!! Right back at you my dear :)
    And congrats on receiving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks mate that made my day. Congratulations on receiving the award you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a lovely award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thank you SO much, Rebecca! It's been a pleasure getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you so much Rebecca!! It's been so much fun getting to know you on Twitter and through our blogs. What a lovely award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well thank you so much for thinking of me! It has been fun getting to know you and "competing" with you in the Scavenger Hunt and talking on Twitter! I never suspected I would get to know people in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you and all of your awardees - what a cool award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your well deserved award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awards! I see some of my favorites in that list as well. Wish I had more time to get involved with twitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!