June 7, 2009

The 48 Hour Book Challenge- #5

I finished The Funny Thing Is...by Ellen DeGeneres. Love Ellen. I will write a review on this book this week.

More stats:

-In hour 33 of 48
- One book finished

-On page 135 of 159 in Simple Taoism, which is the last book I need to finish for the Spiritually Speaking Challenge! Yay!

-Started A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton but only on page 8, which starts Chapter 2 because I took a break for Twittering and post commenting for a little while.

Don't forget to check on Twitter, too, as sometimes I do a quick update there. You can link to me by following the Twitter bird in the sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. Wow you are doing great!! I want to find that Ellen DeGeneres book. I love her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot! Go Rebecca! Great job. I'm going through my reader so your posts are showing up backwards. Oops! Hope you're having fun with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, way to go with the challenge. I missed your Take Me away Saturday yesterday. I hope you are going to continue doing that after the challenge is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andromeda- Thanks! Ellen's book is so funny. Some essays I have found funnier than other essays, but overall it was a great read. You should definitely see if you can find it. I have passed my copy on to my sister, who needs a good, funny book!

    Nicole- Yeah, the Google Reader makes it a little more difficult when you are trying to cheer on everyone and you do it backwards because that is how they pop up. No worries! Thank you for your encouragement!

    Kaye- I was so into the challenge that I did not stop to do the Take Me Away post, but no worries it will be back next week! Thank you for noticing and for the encouragement on the challenge, too!

    Liyana- Thank you so much for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you picked a variety of interesting books. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!