June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-In #128


1. I grew up thinking that you didn't die until you had done everything you wanted to do. Got the idea from Beth in Little Women. It's difficult to have that belief get squashed.

2. Barnes & Noble was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you leave a comment saying how utterly fabulous my blog is ;)? Haha.

4. A back rub or a massage helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the absolutely sweet e-mails and comments I have received about losing my father since January. Thankfully, my mom and sisters and I are going out of town for Father's Day to help keep our minds off it.

6. Arrogance is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my bf John since it has been like two weeks because I keep getting sick, tomorrow my plans include a professional massage (woohoo!) and finding a swimming pool to go to this summer and Sunday, I want to catch up on some reading!

7 comments:

  1. You are fabulous. :D

    I'm so sorry about your dad. {{{Hugs!}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your dad. And you're fabulous :D Enjoy your weekend!

    Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is the most fantabulous blog in the world next to mine of course :)

    I hope you, your mum and sisters have a beautiful weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is utterly fabulous :D

    (I mean it!)

    And I'm so with you on 6.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm really sorry about your dad :( I hope you and your family have a lovely weekend together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely have one of the best book blogs out there. :-) And no, I'm not just saying that because you told me too. Well, maybe. But it's true.

    I would love a back rub right now. I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy that massage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!