May 15, 2009

Update

Well, I have just been particularly lazy this week about writing reviews. I have several I need to do. I am hoping to get them done on Sunday. I am about to finish 2 more books so I will be running into quite the pile up if I don't. As you know I start a bunch of books, then take forever to read them, and then I tend to finish them all around the same time as well. Therefore, the need to review comes in giant spurts. If I have to read more than one book at a time, then I must at least alter this about my reading pattern. Sheesh.



Here are the reviews to look for coming up:



~Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver

~Finding Happiness by Abbot Christopher Jamison

~Octopussy, Dry Kidney, & Blue Spots: Dirty Themes in 18-19c Japanese Poetry, edited by Robin Gill (DNF)

~Shattered Reality by Kimberly Cheryl




I am working on finishing reading:


~Coffee with the Buddha by Joan Duncan Oliver (next to last book for Spiritually Speaking Challenge!)

~Atonement by Ian McEwan

~Beloved by Toni Morrison

~Matrimony by Joshua Henkin

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how those reviews pile up, isn't it? Looking forward to hearing what you thought of the Kingsolver book, it's been a while but I think I had mixed feelings about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!