May 25, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Welcome to Mailbox Monday!

Here is another fun mailbox for you. This is an actual mailbox! Do you see the part you pull on sticking out on the left and the red flag in the middle? Wicked, huh? Check out Dean's Custom Mailboxes for a whole gallery of cool and unusual mailboxes! And check back next week to see another new mailbox on this post!

Now, on to the books! This is what I got this week:

Not Without My Daughter by Betty Mahmoody
Thanks to BookMooch
True story full of courage and love.


The Funny Thing Is... by Ellen DeGeneres
Thanks to BookMooch
I heart Ellen. :)

8 comments:

  1. That truly IS a cool mailbox. I'd be afraid someone would steal it. I heart Ellen too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Ellen as well -- I look forward to your review.

    LOVE the mailbox -- so clever!

    Have a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Ellen fan. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Not Without My Daughter is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never read either of them and look forward to your reviews. i received several books this week--i can't keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been years since I read Not Without My Daughter (and seen the movie). It's such a heart wrenching story. And I'm a big fan of Ellen's too. :-) I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ellen is a trip...she's so funny.
    Don't you just love Bookmooch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books you got this week, that Ellen book looks really good. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!