May 18, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted each week by Marcia at The Printed Page.


I have decided as part of my MM posts each week I will feature a different mailbox photo. I am starting with this one, which is an "industrial size, large capacity mail box" from Wybone, which I thought perfect for fitting lots and lots of books in, right? I will also be featuring some pretty unique personal mailboxes I have found, too, so look for those in the coming weeks.



Here is what I received in my own mailbox the past 2 weeks:


Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult, plus a lovely card and business card, thanks to Kristen and her giveaway on Book Club Classics. Isn't sending a card with the book sweet?

Thousand Pieces of Gold by Ruthanne McCumm, thanks to BookMooch



Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch, thanks to Hachette Books and a giveaway on The Book Faery Reviews!


4 comments:

  1. Sending a card with your book is very sweet! I hope you enjoy your new treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of different mailbox pictures. I saw a film once years ago based on a story with the title A Thousand Pieces of Gold. i wonder if it's the same one. It was a very interesting story. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca :) I won Girls in Trucks too! It will be fun to hear what you think of it.
    I love the idea of showing different mailboxes! That's going to be fun :D
    Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great week! Nineteen Minutes is among Picoult's best in my opinion. Happy reading! My mailbox is here.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!