May 8, 2009

Friday Finds


I found a lot of fantastic books this week while reading reviews by my fellow book bloggers (and a couple from a book I read). Please visit their blogs to read more about the books and, if you've never visited them before, to discover some great new blogs!

Flight of the Maidens by Jane Gordam
Found reading Good Books Lately

Moth Smoke by Mohsin Hamid
Found reading Good Books Lately

Basil's Dream by Christine Hale
Found @ Rose City Reader

July's People by Nadine Gordimer
Found reading Good Books Lately

The Reincarnationist by M.J. Rose
Found @ caribousmom

The Simplest of Acts and Other Stories by Melanie Haney
Found @ Bibliophile by the Sea

The Last Prince of the Mexican Empire by C.M. Mayo
Found @ caribousmom

Irretrievably Broken by Irma Fritz
Found @ At Home with Books

Water Ghosts by Shawna Yang Ryan
Found @ worducopia

Rape: A Love Story by Joyce Carol Oates
Found @ Hey Lady! Whatcha Reading?

No Teacher Left Behind by HBF Teacher
Found @ 5 Minutes for Books

Vinyl Cafe Unplugged by Stuart McLean
Found @ Lynda's Book Blog

Nocturnes by Kazuo Ishiguro
Found @ an adventure in reading

Homestead by Rosina Lippi
Found reading Good Books Lately

A Silent Ocean Away by De Va Gantt
Found @ The Printed Page

4 comments:

  1. The Ishiguro looks particularly interesting to me; I haven't read enough of his works to suit my thirst for Japanese literature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a lot of good looking books last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellezza- Doesn't it look great? I am drawn to Asian culture and have not read enough books to suit my thirst for it, either.

    Bermudaonion- Thanks! It helps that you guys are always reading and sharing lots of good books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you found a ton of books last week! Glad I was able to add to your wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!