May 22, 2009

Friday Finds: Just Don't Ask Me Where I Found Them

Friday Finds...because Mt. TBR can never be too high....

Here is what I found this week-
Love Stories in This Town by Amanda Eyre Ward
Found @ some magazine I can't remember, Goodreads

Book: Love Will Tear Us Apart by Sarah Rainone
Found @ some magazine I can't remember, Goodreads


Book: Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Found @ A Novel Menagerie and
somewhere else I can't remember just now (I'm noticing a theme)

Book: If the Buddha Dated: A Handbook for Finding Love on a Spiritual Path
Found @ Goodreads


Steal Across the Sky by Nancy Kress
Found @ as usual, I need more bookshelves


Book: The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain
Found @ Books and Needlepoint


Book: The Courage Tree by Diane Chamberlain
Found @ Books and Needlepoint

3 comments:

  1. I never heard of that Amanda Ward title before ?? THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sign me up for the 20 boy summer--sounds like the perfect way to welcome summer! i'm adding it to my list and will try to remember that i read about it on YOUR blog. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read the Diane Chamberlain books too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!