May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #125



1. Moving sucks.

2. "The best things in life are free. But you can give them to the birds and bees. I want money." Good song.

3. My best quality is my big heart. Although sometimes I have to be very careful with it.

4. Loving someone completely is in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I will not be wondering what I did for the last decade, as I am now.

6. To get over this virus is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully being awake for part of it, tomorrow my plans include watching a movie and doing laundry woohoo! and Sunday, I want to be well enough to hang out with John! For two days I haven't even felt well enough or awake enough to talk to him on the phone.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you've kicked the virus in the butt by now and is better now.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on 1. And 4. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better being sick sucks as I was reminded last weekend when I got sea sick on the harbor, I never want to be that sick again.

    Most people seem to be coming up with songs for #1 I know I did and I like your song to :)

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big heart. I am the same way and I think I am a little to careful about it sometimes! I hope you feel better!
    Check out my Friday Fill-in here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm packing to make a move too. You're right; it sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!