May 18, 2009

CHALLENGE COMPLETED: In Their Shoes



I have completed my first challenge! The In Their Shoes Challenge! YAY! I loved reading these books. I learned something from each one of these books and that is a great plus for a memoir or biography. Click on the title to read my review of the book.


1. The Dark Side of Camelot by Seymour M. Hersh (Jan. 2009)



2. Notes from My Travels by Angelina Jolie (Jan. 2009)



3. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (March 2009)



4. Secret Daughter: A Mixed-Race Daughter and the Mother Who Gave Her Away by June Cross (March 2009)



5. Behind the Lines by Andrew Carroll (March 2009)



6. The Scalpel and the Silver Bear: The First Navajo Woman Surgeon Combines Western Medicine and Traditional Healing by Lori Arviso Alvord and Elizabeth Cohen Van Pelt (May 2009)



7. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver (May 2009)

P.S. I apparently did not write down who hosted this challenge. Does anyone know? I want to give them credit. Thanks!

UPDATE: I figured it out. Here is the link to the In Their Shoes Challenge. It is hosted by N.Vasillis.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the challenge! I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And I didn't realize you read Jolie's travel notes, too! I also read it this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! It feels great to finish a challenge doesn't it? (a true question since I usually join and rarely finish any!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girls! Yes, it always feels great to accomplish a goal. This is even better since I am not going to finish the Book Awards challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on completing a challenge! I have yet to complete one!! I hope I get at least one done before the end of the year or that will be embarassing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!