May 26, 2009

At Least My Name's Unique

To go along with the What's in a Name? post on book bloggers who share their names, I promised to create a list of book bloggers whose names are très original. I never knew how many book bloggers there were until I started this project. So many new blogs to check out!

(Note: If you see a name listed here and know of another blogger with the same name, let me know and I will put them both on the What's in a Name? post. Also, I know I will have left some out, so please keep checking back as these posts are updated. Thanks!)
Last Updated: June 6, 2009


A

-Alea of Pop Culture Junkie
-Adele of Persnickety Snark
-Aerin of In Search of Giants
-Alyce of At Home with Books
-Amelia of Books Love Us
-Alexandra of Not Enough Bookshelves
-Alaine of Queen of Happy Endings
-Avis of She Reads and Reads
-Arleigh of Historicalfiction.com (Thanks Avis!)
-Aaron of That's the Book!
-Adrienne of Bookmark My Heart
-Alyssa of The Shady Glade
-Angela of Acerebral
-Ariel of Ariel Dalloway

B
-Bobbie of Book Reviews by Bobbie
-Bridget of Readaholic
-Bart of Bart's Bookshelf
-Briana of Bri's Book Reviews
-Bellezza of Dolce Bellezza
-Bonnie of Redlady's Reading Room
-Belle of Ms. Bookish
-Bev of Merry Weather
-Brooke of Brooke Reviews (Thanks Brooke!)
-Bernadette of Reactions to Reading

C
-Cheryl of Cheryl's Book Nook
-Candace of Beth Fish Reads
-C.B. of Ready When You Are, C.B.
-Callie of Handle Like Hendrix
-Charley of Bending Bookshelf
-Charlene of The Literary Word
-Chelsea of Book Maven's Blog
-Cindy of Cindy's Love of Books
-Corinne of The Book Nest (Thanks Tricia!)
-Cecilia of Epic Rat (Thanks Cecilia!)
-Calissa of Dancing Among the Stars
-Cam of The Cookie Crumbles
-Chayenne of The Ax for the Frozen Sea
-CJ of My Years of Reading Seriously

D
-Darlene of Peeking Between the Pages
-Dawn of Too Fond of Books
-Donna of BookBound (Thanks Avis!)
-Darla of Books and other thoughts

E
-Erika of Kiss My Book
-Eli of The Tainted Poet

F
-Frances of Nonsuch Book
-Freddie of The Book Book
-Florinda of The 3 R's: Reading, 'Riting, and Randomness (Thanks Florinda!)

G
-Gautami of Everything distills into reading

H
-Hava of Nonfiction Book Review
-Harmony of Harmony Book Reviews
-Hannah of Word Lily
-Holly of Miss Holly's Library
-Hope of Hope's Bookshelf
-Harvee Lau of Book Bird Dog

I
-Iliana of Bookgirl's Nightstand
-Isalys of Book Soulmates

J
-J.C. of The Biblio Brat
-Janssen of Everyday Reading
-Jordan of Inside the Mind
-Joanne of Book Zombie
-Joycelyn of BiblioAddict
-John of The Book Mine Set
-Janet of Across the Page
-Jessa of The Book Slut
-Jenne of The Book Drop
-Jeanne of Necromancy Never Pays (Thanks Jeanne!) NEW!

K
-Kaliana of The Written World
-Karen (aka Ms. Yingling) of Ms. Yingling Reads (Thanks Karen!)

L
-Lenore of Presenting Lenore
-Leah of The Octogon
-Lori of Lori's Reading Corner
-Lianne of Thoughts on YA Literature
-Lynda of Lynda's Book Blog
-Lilly of Reading Extravaganza
-Lesley of A Life in Books
-Luanne of A Bookworm's World
-Lucy of Enchanted by Josephine (Thanks Avis!)


M
-Mary Lee (and Franki!) of A Year of Reading
-Marta of Marta's Meanderings
-Melody of Melody's Reading Corner
-Missy of Missy's Book Nook
-Marcia of The Printed Page
-Mardel of Rabid Reader
-Margot of Joyfully Retired
-Mrs. B of The Insatiable Reader
-Monie of Reading with Monie
-Mandy of The Narrative Causality

N/O
-Nicole of Linus's Blanket
-Nely of It's All About N
-Natalie of Book, Line, and Sinker
-Orannia of Walkabout (Thanks heidenkind!)
-Nila of Nila's Book Nook (Thanks Nila!) NEW!

P
-Pam of Bookalicio.us
-Peter of KyusiReader
-Phyl of Bookish Gal (Thanks Avis!)

Q/R
-Raych of Books I Done Read
-Ramya of Ramya's Bookshelf
-Ryan, Brian, et.al. of Book Dads

S
-Swapna of S.Krishna's Books
-Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit
-Sharazad of The Dangerous Pages Review
-Shana of Blog.Literarily.com
-Sam of Book Chase
-Suey of It's All About Books
-Shannan of Shannan Loves Books
-Shalonda of Shalonda's Blog
-Sharon of Sharon Loves Books and Cats (Thanks Gail!)

T
-Teddy Rose of So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
-Teddyree of The Eclectic Reader (same names as Teddy Rose, you think?)
-Tonya of Storytime with Tonya
-Toni of A Circle of Books
-Trixie of Reading and Writing About It
-Tirzah of The Compulsive Reader (Thanks for the help, Lenore!)

U/V
-Vania of Reverie Book Reviews
-Vera of Luxury Reading

W/X/Y/Z
-Willowe of Readings of a Teenage Tree
-Wisteria of Bookworm's Dinner
-Yan of Books By Their Cover
-Yvette Kelly of True Crime Reviews


Unknown Names
-Padfoot and Prongs
-In the Shadow of Mt. TBR (thekoolaidmom)
-The Book Trib (Hula Monkey)
-A Lush Budget Production Tales of a Ravenous Reader (Ravenous Reader)
-Rose City Reader
-Should Be Reading (MizB)
-Serendipity (Scrap Girl)
-Naked Without Books (Bybee)
-Bookfoolery and Babble (Bookfool)
-Book Room Reviews
-Book Critiques (SmilingSal)
-Between the Covers (CoversGirl)
-An Adventure in Reading (Raidergirl3)
-A Reader's Journal (Booklogged)
-The Book Faery Reviews (Book Faery)
-Galley Smith
-A Maze of Books (Senfaye)
-1morechapter (3M)
-Bibliolatry
-Complete and Unabridged (Bookwormans)
-Chainletters


Multiple Readers/Writers
-5 Minutes for Books
-Lit Lists
-Notable Books

33 comments:

  1. What a great list! I know this must have taken forever for you to do. Thank you for doing it. Here's the link to Iliana's blog, Bookgirl's Nightstand: http://www.bookgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine how much work you must have put in produces these lists! They're interesting as well as a great resource. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kailana , Iliana and Guatami have a whole letter to themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised we can't figure out duplicates for a few of those names. This has been a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It took a lot of time, but it is worth it when everyone can find great new blogs and get more traffic to their own blogs, too!

    I did post before realizing I did not finish adding links to some of the blogs, oops! I have corrected it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of work you've put into both your lists - thanks so much for compiling them. It's going to be fun checking for new-to-me blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! I love this list! Although my GR is already loaded down with posts. LoL. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lot of work and how fun. Now I have some new blogs to go explore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't forget Corinne of The Book Nest (corinnesbookreviews.blogspot.com). I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know of another David, over at http://from-my-bookshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this list!! There really are some very unique names out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both these lists are very fun - and I love that you took the time to compile them! :)

    Add me to the unique...unless there is another Cecilia

    Epic Rat (http://epicrat.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, very thorough list! You could add me if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tirzah is the blogger at The Compulsive Reader. And that's a pretty unique name!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for producing this list and for including me!

    I know another Tina at Bookshipper.


    There's also Donna at BookBound.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh and Ti is also a Tina, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to be bombarding you with comments! I just thought of a couple more: Arleigh at historical-fiction.com and Lucy at Enchanted by Josephine. I'll stop now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all of the help, everyone! It is hard for one person to find/remember everyone on their own. You inevitably leave people out. Who knew there were so many book bloggers! I have some more blogs to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm another Vanessa, over at my blog Today's Adventure

    ultimatebookhound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you're still feeling ambitious ( :-D ), you can cross-check against the Geek Community list...

    http://www.weeklygeeks.com/2008/12/geek-community.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I blog under my real name, which is pretty unique in both the blog world AND the "real" world - you have it now, with this comment :-).

    I'm at The 3 R's: Reading, 'Riting, and Randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great list! You put a lot of work into this.

    One name you might want to add is Orannia from Walkabout: http://orannia.blogspot.com/ She has a pretty unique name.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not necessarily unique especially for people born in the 70's but you don't have a Kristen on there yet. http://booknaround.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a trmendous amount of work you must have put in it! The list is fantastic, especially for exploring new to me blogs. (BTW, if it turns out that someone else is named Lilly, you can always use my full name: Liliana :))

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is really interesting--good for you for thinking of it. My name is Jeanne and my blog is Necromancy Never Pays. I've also seen another commenter around a lot, whose name is Jeane. If I see her again, I'll make a note of her blog and come back here.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My name would be unique!! Nila!! at booksequallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jeane with one "n" blogs at DogEar Diary.
    Thanks for adding me!

    ReplyDelete
  28. muahahahah I'm unique! I'm Karoline (or Caroline) I prefer Karoline though, K's are pretty.

    http://okbolover.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I found your lists from the interview on My Two Blessings (9-15-09). Both lists are very fun. Thought I'd pass along my info if you are interested in including it.

    My name: Cheya
    blog: A Reader's Journal

    Also, Bookfool's name is Nancy. She has shared her name before so I don't think she'd mind me telling you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I haven't seen a Lynne out there yet!

    I'm at Lynne's Letters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!