April 4, 2009

What I've Added to My TBR List This Month

As always, I have an absolute ton of books I have added to my TBR List again this month. I add so much faster than I can read. It's borderline insane how many books I have on my TBR List.

Click on the links to see all of the books added. I am going to list here the ones I also managed to add to my TBR Pile (aka the books I actually have in my possession, as oppose to just on my wish list) through purchase, winning a giveaway, or from the author/publishing company. I also listed the total number of books you will find from each link.

Friday Finds on 02-27-09 (published after my Feb. post on TBR items)
Now Own:
1. What I Loved by Siri Hustvedt
2. That Went Well by Terrell Harris Dougan

Total: 17

Friday Finds on 03-20-09
Now Own:
1. Shattered Reality by Kimberly Cheryl

Total: 19


That makes a total of 37 books added to the list for March. Quite a list, right? Just wait.

Add to that 37 the number of books I added since January (33 in February and 36 in January) and that makes a grand total of 106 books!

Oh my. That's a year's worth of reading added in 3 months!

And we're not even talking about the books that were on the list previously- you know, before I started the blog. Of course, the list was not this long and I did not add quite so quickly to it before. Reading all of your great reviews on your blogs has created a monster! I'm telling you. It's borderline insane.

Look tomorrow for my Sunday Salon post on what I read for the month of March. While I did read a lot, it was considerably less than 37, I can assure you.

1 comment:

  1. Scary, isn't it? Well, at least you'll never run out of ideas for something to read. And I'm anxious to hear what you think of "That Went Well."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!