April 9, 2009

New Weekly: Thursday Tea 04-09-09

Thursday Tea is hosted by Anastasia at Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog. I saw it on Sandra's blog, Fresh Ink Books, and liked it so much I wanted to participate, too!

So here is how Thursday Tea works:

"To play along, all you need is some tea, a book, and the willingness to answer some very simple questions: What tea are you drinking (and do you like it)? What book are you reading (and do you like it)? Tell us a little about your tea and your book, and whether or not the two go together."


The Tea: I am a big fan of flavored black tea so I am drinking Lipton Orange Spice tea. Yum! It's my favorite.

The Book: Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick

The Mix: Rubies in the Orchard is about the business genius of its author, Resnick. Right now I am reading about her and her husband's pomegranate orchards and the vast number of health benefits that come from pomegranates. It makes me think I should be drinking Pomegranate tea instead of Orange Spice! Resnick's company, POM, in fact, makes Pomegranate Tea, and not only that they make Pomegranate Orange Blossom Light Tea. Pomegranate Antioxidants and the taste of Orange? I need to get me some of this! You can read all about this tea and all of POM's products by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post, so glad you're doing Thursday Tea too. I saw that book cover before but had no idea it was non fiction and about pomegranates. I love their flavour, pomegranate tea sounds like my kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got my post up -- a day late.

    I have a pomegranate green tea that is wonderful -- and would be perfect for your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Blogspot ate my comment, so let's try this again:

    Your book and tea really DO go together, in thought if not in flavor. :D And I love teas with spice in them-- they taste so much brighter than tea without, don't they?

    Thanks for playing TT this week! <3
    - Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered this meme, and posted yesterday.
    Pomegranate.... I really love your post (and pomegranate)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!