April 20, 2009

Musing Mondays 04-20-09

Coming towards the end of April, we’re a third of the way through the way through the year. What’s the favourite book you’ve read so far in 2009? What about your least favourite?

My favorite books read so far this year-
1. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
2. The Secret Daughter: A Mixed-Race Daughter and the Mother Who Gave Her Away by June Cross
3. Notes from My Travels by Angelina Jolie
4. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
5. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

My least favorite books so far this year-
1. The New Girls by Beth Gutcheon
2. Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert

2 comments:

  1. I also loved A Thousand Splendid Suns. The rest on your favorite list are in my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca. I loved Life of Pi and A Thousand Splendid Suns too! For me, I've been reading the Outlander books and I'm loving them so much :)
    Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!