April 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday 4-27-09



Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page. Hop on over to see more book lover's Mailbox Monday posts!

This is what I received this week in my mailbox, both from BookMooch:


Tears for Water: Songbook of Poems and Lyrics by Alicia Keys
I sneaked a peek and read a couple of pages and the ones I read were beautiful.

Earn What You're Worth: A Wildly Sophisticated Approach to Investing in Your Career and Yourself by Nicole Williams
I have been wanting to read this one since college but never did buy it. Now I have it and I will see what pointers it gives me for negotiating during a job interview.


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. Oh thats niffty, I din't know Alicia Keys had a book!

    Hope you have fun reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know either that Alicia had a book but it sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia Keys book sounds like a lovely one - have a great reading week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very different books. I'm a fan of AK - didn't know she had a book of poetry. Thanks for mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I guess if you can write songs, you can write poetry. Sounds good. Enjoy!
    My mailbox is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Earn What You're Worth looks great - I read a few similar books in college and found them interesting! :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on Paperback Swap but I think I need to check out BookMooch too!
    Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!