April 13, 2009

Mailbox Monday 04-13-09

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Visit her site to participate and to find other bloggers' Mailbox Monday posts.

This past week I was excited to receive Jennifer Egan's Look at Me in the mail from BookMooch.
I also got The Geography of Bliss: One Grump's Search for the Happiest Places in the World by Eric Weiner, which was recommended to me by a friend.
I read the introduction in the store and was already hooked on Weiner's writing style and personality. I think I will like this book very much.

Have you read either of these books?

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of The Geography of Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the Best mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of these but I sure do like the cover on Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either of these books, but they sound like good ones. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Look at Me last year for book club. It will be interesting to see what you think of it.

    I have been resisting buying The Geography of Bliss for the last several weeks now. I want to play catch up with all that I have first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!