April 6, 2009

Mailbox Monday 04-06-09

Mailbox Monday is hosted by The Printed Page. Here is what I have received in my mailbox (click on the link to read about it on Amazon.com:

From Paula Krapf of Author Marketing Experts:

~The Attraction Distraction: Why the Law of Attraction Isn't Working for You and How to Get Results by Sonia M. Miller

~Life is Like a Line: A Memoir of Moods, Medication, and Mania by Cynthia M. Sabotka

From Author Kimberly Cheryl:

~Shattered Reality (read the review that got me interested at Book Addiction; in fact, the author contacted me after I left a comment on Heather's post! How cool is that!)

From Hachette Book Group:

~A Lucky Child: A Memoir of Surviving Auschwitz as a Young Boy by Thomas Buergenthal

And on the note of I said it was coming but never mentioned its arrival:

From Jennifer at Find Your Next Book Here:

~That Went Well:Adventures in Caring for My Sister by Terrell Harris Dougan

From BookMooch

~What I Loved by Siri Hustvedt

~Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohjalian


And these are courtesy of "I can't seem to stay out of book stores":

~Possession by A.S. Byatt (The Book Lady used book store)

~Back When We Were Grownups by Anne Tyler (The Book Lady used book store)

~The Impressionist by Hari Kunzru (The Book Lady used book store)

~Book in a Month by Victoria Lynn Schmidt (Borders)

~Getting Started as a Freelance Writer by Robert W. Bly (Borders)


Have you gotten anything interesting lately?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca.. I hope you enjoy Possession. It's the only one I've read here and it's a lovely book. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Back When We Were Grownups. I've never read a review of it, and Anne Tyler is one author I plan to read everything by. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great week. I hope you enjoy That Went Well as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have A Lucky Child in my review pile as well. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca :) You sure do your homework. It's greatly appreciated by us all!

    Very cool the author contacted you too :)
    Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rebecca for taking the time to read Shattered Reality - it means a lot to me that you were willing to read the story and share.

    Best and Happy Easter - Kimberly Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to reading all of these! I am going to be diving into some reading tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!