April 5, 2009

I've Been Awarded!

The lovely DeSeRt RoSe has given me the Splash Award. Thank you! I am honored that you think my blog is deserving!

The rules are as follows:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress, or inspire you.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.

Here are the blogs I would like to pass this award to:

1- Kristi of Books and Needlepoint

2- Carrie from Books and Movies

3- Wendy of caribousmom

4- Claire from kiss a cloud

5- Lisa May of Look at That Book

6- Marta of Marta's Meanderings

7- Bellezza of Dolce Bellezza

8- Frances from Nonsuch Book

9- Tracy from Book Room Reviews

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Rebecca. I really appreciate this. :D

    And by the way, I joined your Colorful Reading Challenge and had so much fun thinking up the list. I linked to my post on your main post for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Many thanks, Rebecca. What a nice end-of-the-weekend surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, thanks so much for including me in the award bestowing. It's a great pick me up before starting school again after a week off of Spring Break. I'm feeling sad because the reading time is now much diminished! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!