April 23, 2009

I Feel the Awards Love!

I am honored and humbled to have received two awards today from two wonderful bloggers! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

I received the Lemonade Stand Award from Caspette of The Narrative Causality, a terrific blog that you should check out! The Lemonade Stand Award is for blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

I'd like to pass this award on to:
1. Jennifer at Find Your Next Book Here
2. Claire at kiss a cloud
3. Beth of Beth Fish Reads
4. Sandra of Fresh Ink Books
5. Michelle of Michelle's Reading Room
6. Kelly at The Chic Geek


The second award I received was from the lovely SunShine at Garden in my Pocket. Please go over and check out her blog! The Friends Award is for bloggers who aim to be and find friends. Aww! Thanks, SunShine! I'm blushing!

I am passing this award on to all of my blogging friends. Those of you who follow my blog or subscribe to it and those of you who regularly leave me comments and who make a girl feel right at home! Hugs to you all!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards! And thanks so much for passing one along to me. It really means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them :D
    And thank you for passing the love along to me :D
    Awwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve this award, I know you work very hard on making your blog interesting. And thank you so much for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Rebecca! And thank you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to everyone! And you are welcome in return. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for thinking of me! I appreciate it so much ... even if you don't "love" Edward like I do... HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats weee awards they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Rebecca! I really appreciate that so much! It really does mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!