April 16, 2009

How Lovely! An Award


I just received a One Lovely Blog Award from Sunshine over at Garden in my Pocket. How sweet of her to think of me!

I am going to try and pass this on to five of the lovely blogs I read that I haven't had a chance to bestow an award on (I think!). Please go and visit these wonderful blogs. I am subscribed to all of them so I don't miss anything!

1. The Narrative Causality written by Caspette

2. Wendi's Book Corner

3. Rose City Reader

4. Lynda's Book Blog

5. Kiss a Cloud written by Claire

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful award, good for you. I know and enjoy four of the five blogs you named. I'm off to have a look see at the one that's new to me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Rebecca! You truly deserve it. And thank you thank you so much.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for bestowing one on me. Your too kind :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh forgot to say for puting that review star thing on the bottom you do the following:
    1. Go to Custom (or layout)
    2. Click on edit in the blog section.
    3. Near the bottom there is a tick box for show star ratings.

    Now I will have to think to remember how to get the other rating thing there that one was a little more fiddly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! :-D Awards do make my day. And hopefully yours, too!

    Caspette- Thanks I have the reactions up now. I hope people will use them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and thanks!

    I'll take a look at the rting system things. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on this one...it makes you feel pretty doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Rebecca! Thanks for thinking of me. I'm working on my post as I type, and will try to have it up in the next few days.

    :) Wendi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!