April 25, 2009

Friendly Bloggers Award


DeSeRt RoSe is one of the sweetest bloggers I have met. She has once again made my day by giving me an awesome award- the Friendly Bloggers Award.

I am now supposed to pass this cool award to other friendly bloggers, but how do I choose? This is a very hard task. I have given it a lot of thought. I couldn't give it to everyone since that makes it less special, so I chose 13, with the reason at the bottom of the post.

Here is the final list:

1. Kelly of The Chic Geek

2. Jennifer of Find Your Next Book Here

3. Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog

4. Shannan of Shannan Loves Books

5. J.C. of The Biblio Brat

6. Caspette of The Narrative Causality

7. Beth of Beth Fish Reads

8. Kristi of Books and Needlepoint

9. Sandra of Fresh Ink Books

10. Claire of kiss a cloud

11. Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit

12. Ali of Worducopia

13. Marie of The Boston Bibliophile


I finally ended up choosing these 13 because of the time they take to comment on my posts and to talk to me on Twitter and to build friendships through the blogosphere. Thank you to each of you. You deserve it! :)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rebecca :) You are a sweetheart and you deserve this award too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are so sweet and fun to tweet with. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations your self!

    Thanks heaps for the award. I have not seen this one before.

    It's always fun to read your reviews.

    I didnt realise you were on Twitter too. I found you and added you. I am on there as Caspette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Rebecca! You truly deserve it. And thank you for thinking of me, too. I love reading your posts. I would chat with you on Twitter but I don't have an account. I'm afraid it would be too addictive and I'm trying to steer clear of the computer as much as I can, lol. :D *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on this great award. I will update my sidebar feature. Thanks so much. I'm glad that you have enjoyed our comments back and forth, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very nice of you Rebecca. I know I do enjoy your weekly features and reading challenges very much. I am on Twitter but have no idea what I'm supposed to do on there. :) Thanks again for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww. Thanks so much! It's sweet of you to think of me -- I love your blog and I'm here pretty much every day!

    I'll add this to my slide show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! And I echo the sentiments right back at ya! : )

    And by the way, I spent an insane amount of time importing books into Shelfari this weekend -- I got a little carried away! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, Rebecca! You definitely deserve this reward. I've really enjoyed getting to know you through our blogs and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!