April 8, 2009

Friday Finds 04-10-09


Well I accidentally hit publish now without changing the publish date so instead of publishing on Friday, it is now in everyone's readers for today! Oops! Oh well, happy early Friday. ;)


The Septembers of Shiraz by Dalia Sofer
Found @ Trish's Reading Nook

The Child That Books Built by Francis Spufford
Found @ things mean a lot

Outcasts United: A Refugee Town, An American Dream
Found @ The Printed Page (among others)

How Can I Run a Tight Ship When I'm Surrounded by Loose Cannons? by Kathi Macias
Found @ Book Critiques

Bedlam South by Mark Grisham and David Donaldson
Found @ Reading Reflections

The Story of Forgetting by Stefan Merrill Block
Found @ Random House Reader's Circle

A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
Found @ Bookreporter.com


Dancing with Joy by Roger Housden
Found @ Bookspace

What did you find this week to add to the mountain that is your TBR Pile?

7 comments:

  1. LOL...Don't you hate when you do that! I saw Friday Finds and I thought wow, she's way ahead of schedule...LOL!

    Great finds. They all look really good!
    Have a Wonderful Night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...leave it to me! I'm special like that. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some good ones. The Child That Books Built really intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You reminded me that I needed to get this post ready! I have Outcasts United and A Reliable Wife sitting here to read right now! I love the sound of Bedlam South - I had it in my Friday Finds last week! The Story of Forgetting just got added to my TBRs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! Septembers of Shiraz is such a wonderful book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have "The Child That Books Built" sitting on my bookshelf right now ... just waiting to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally got "The Shack" to add to my TBR pile!
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!