April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-In #120


1. Join me in Dewey's Readathon tomorrow!

2. Put a little flirtation in your day!

3. Happiness is whatever you want it to be.

4. I feel ashamed when I'm lost and confused.

5. I'm waiting for the spring weather to stay!

6. Another book is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going on a first date with a nice guy, tomorrow my plans include reading, sweet reading, for Dewey's Readathon and Sunday, I want to watch a movie and take a walk in the park!

5 comments:

  1. I am waiting for Spring to stay and the cold weather to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the date tomorrow.

    Being lost and confused is the only way I travel :) Its not a holiday unless I have gotten completely and utterly lost.

    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the date goes well! :)

    A walk in the park sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, enjoy your date! I'd like our Spring weather to even start, lol. I got stuck waiting for a bus for 30 mins today...in the rain...no umbrella... :o(

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!