April 19, 2009

The Comments Award- You Don't Say!

I am so psyched because Desert Rose gave me this kick-ass award! Here is what the award means:

"We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special bloggers in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5-10 of their best commenters!"

Here are my 10 best commenters. These ladies will leave me comments on any and all posts and have been the most welcoming to me since I joined the blogging community in January. In short, they rock! So here's to you girls! You deserve it!

  1. bermudaonion
  2. TheChicGeek
  3. Jenners
  4. Beth F
  5. Serena
  6. Claire
  7. Sandra
  8. Ali
  9. DeSeRt RoSe
  10. Padfoot and Prongs

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! I love your blog! Thanks for passing the award along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! Thanks! And I had no idea you just started blogging in January. (I started in November). You've done quite a bit in a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca :) Thanks so much for the award. I really love this one. It means a lot! I haven't been blogging since Thursday so I just found this! What a sweet surprise :)
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much...and congrats on receiving it yourself. I've added you to the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!