March 1, 2009

TSS: What's Going On This Week

I am writing this post on my sister's laptop because my own laptop's screen decided to stop working for no reason we can figure out. I am going to take it to see what can be done to fix it since it is not even a year old. It was a display model in the store so I don't know if that contributed to the screen giving out but I can't imagine that it should happen so soon.

So, I don't when I will be able to write any posts this week. I hope to be able to post for the Giveaway Carnival, but I don't want to promise anything to you at this time. When I can get to it, I will have the giveaway, even if it is next week.

In the meantime, I will be working on the review for Midwives, which I finished this weekend. I also started The Italian Lover, which I won from Shelly. I am almost finished with Stuffed by Hank Cardello and Surviving Grief and I have put The Woman in White on the back burner. When I get back up and running I will make it up to you with reviews and weeklys and lots of great posts!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Being without your computer just stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca. A lot of blogs are having weird issues. It's starting to get better though. I hope they can fix your laptop. Mine crashed about 2 months ago and it was a nightmare recovering my files.
    In the meantime, we'll be missing you! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your computer gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your laptop issue is a minor one. I hate computer problems.

    Oh, I awarded you the Fabulous award. Enjoy it!

    http://bookchatterandotherstuff.blogspot.com/2009/03/fabulous-is-great-word.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!