March 24, 2009

Thank You for the Award!

I am very flattered to receive the Premio Dardos Award from Kristi at Books and Needlepoint! This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Wow! 15 other blogs is a lot of blogs! But I definitely have at least 15 that I want to give this award to.

1. Ali from Worducopia

2. Sharazad at Dangerous Pages Review

3. Kelly at The Chic Geek

4. Jenne from The Book Drop

5. Susan of The Book Chook

6. Serena at Savvy Verse & Wit

7. Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog

8. Gautami from Reading Room

9. Carrie at Books and Movies

10. Padfoot and Prongs from Padfoot and Prongs

11. Meg at Literary Menagerie

12. Sandra of Fresh Ink Books

13. Jennifer from Find Your Next Book Here

14. Beth from Beth Fish Reads

15. Sheri at A Novel Menagerie



14 comments:

  1. Awwww, thanks, Rebecca. You are so sweet and you totally deserve this award! I love your blog!
    Thank You!
    xox
    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice of you, thank you. You really deserve yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. And -- WOW! -- thanks so much for thinking of me for this one. I truly appreciate it. I'll get my post up in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great award, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nicely worded award! And thoroughly deserved.

    Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca: I can't wait to check out these other blogs you listed. Thanks for passing the award to me, I will add your name to the list on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award! Gonna check out the others!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you and thanks for thinking of me. You just brought a little sunshine to my rainy, dreary day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the award and congrats on receiving one yourself! I'll be think of my 15 to pass it on to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!My first award- I have proudly placed it on my mantle(sidebar) with a link to Lost in Books.
    Congratulations on yours!
    Now I'm off to check out these other award-winning blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the award ... well-deserved. And thank you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry took so long to respond! Thanks so much for the award and congrats on your own!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!