March 31, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading.

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!

I would like to provide teasers from So Many Books, So Little Time: A Year of Passionate Reading by Sara Nelson because it is a great book, one I haven't reviewed, and because it happens to be sitting near me. :)

"Never mind that the section that looms so large in my mother's legend is all of about twenty pages long and was, I bet, glossed over by most readers, including me. That's the great beauty of Personal History: because it is so long, and because (Katherine) Graham played so many parts in her life, there is something here for everyone."

2 comments:

  1. I read this last year! I really liked it ... in fact, it may have been what inspired me to list the books I read, which led me to post it on Facebook, which led me to blogging.

    This was a fun read. I really liked her thoughts on reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!