March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. Holding a door for an elderly woman was my last random act of kindness.



2. Another place is where I'd like a job, please.



3. Knowing yourself is important in matters of the heart.



4. Coffee, tea or Dr. Pepper.



5. My ex-boyfriend and I were on separate paths.



6. Our house reminds me that there is no dad here.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully getting my laptop fixed (fingers crossed!) and getting the rest of my apartment packed up, tomorrow my plans include finishing my move and celebrating my father's 1st birthday since he passed, and Sunday, I want to unpack and finally get a bit settled here!

3 comments:

  1. I like your fill-in, Rebecca. How exciting you are moving to a new place. New beginnings :)
    Have fun and good luck with the laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the move. I love starting over in a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fill in for #3 is so true. I do think it's important to know yourself. I hope you were able to get your laptop fixed. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!