March 11, 2009

Bookish Links for 03-11-09

1. Thirteen Reasons Why: A story about a teenage girl's suicide quietly becomes a best seller.


2. First edition Harry Potter book sells for $19, 120


3. Johnny Depp's half-brother, Daniel, a screenwriter, writes his first crime thriller.


4. Miley Cyrus discloses heart condition in her new autobiography


5. Clara Harris talks about how she broke through the glass ceiling on Wall Street in her new book.


6. Former President and bestselling author Bill Clinton is set to speak to publishers at the AAP's annual meeting.

4 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that my first reaction was to see if I had a first edition Harry Potter book?????

    And I just checked out the link to the 13 Reasons Why -- I could see (unfortnately) why that book might be a big hit with young girls. Hopefully it will help to alleviate some of the 13 reasons. I kind of want to read it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice links. I wonder if Johnny Depp's half brother is as cute and talented as he is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Chick Geek I was just wondering the sammeee thinggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer- Heck no! If I had a Harry Potters book, I would be doing the same thing!

    Kelly and P&P- Unfortunately, not quite the same looks, but he is apparently just as talented. I didn't even know he had a brother!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!