February 9, 2009

What I Love


I've been tagged by Kristi from Books and Needlepoint for the What I Love meme. This is my second tag for this meme, but no matter! I can talk about 6 more things that I love! And you will get to know me a little better. :)

So here are the rules of the meme:

List the person who tagged you.

Write down six things that make you happy.

Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

SIX THINGS I LOVE

1. Learning about different cultures. It's fascinating.

2. A good night's sleep and waking up feeling refreshed!

3. Italy. I want to go to Florence. I love everything about it- the language, the architecture, the history, the food, the wine, the culture. I can't wait for a chance to go!

4. Creating- writing, art journals, scrapbooks, poetry, a new living space, drama, whatever! :)

5. Music. I am eclectic in my music tastes. I love almost everything, with the exception of screaming songs. It has to have rhythm and melody. I love everything from Michael Buble and Johnny Cash to Coldplay and Rihanna. My two favorite artists are probably The Beatles and Jewel.

6. Helping others. I want the world to be a bit better because I was here.


As far as tags, I am going to tag everyone who wants to participate! Let me know if you do post your own so I can come read it and learn more about you!

3 comments:

  1. I agree whole heartedly with all six on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy!! that would be amazing, I went to Greece this summer and it was fantastic.

    Yea the Greek tattoo would probably be as large as the picture shown, and I want the font to be a bit more cursive or...I dunno...swirly? haha

    Thank you for the nice comments I loveee your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good night's sleep is totally underrated. Great list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!