February 16, 2009

Mailbox Monday 02-16-09

Mailbox Monday is hosted by The Printed Page.
This week I received 5 books in my mailbox. Four are nonfiction and one is fiction. Three came to me for review from the publishers and their PR and two came to me via BookMooch.



Nonfiction Books:

Paris to the Moon by Adam Gopnik






Stuffed: An Insider's Look at Who's Really Making America Fat by Hank Cardello with Doug Garr




What Does Your Doctor Look Like Naked? Your Guide to Optimal Health by J. Warren Willey II





Finding Happiness: Monastic Steps for a Fulfilling Life by Christopher Jamison





Fiction Books:

The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder

7 comments:

  1. Stuffed sounds interesting to me. It's not available from PCLS, but I requested it through Inter Library Loan, so who knows maybe I will get to read it to. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crazy set of nonfiction books. I'm not sure about that title about what the doctor looks like naked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you certainly got some interesting titles!!!! And I really don't want to know what my doctor looks like naked! ewwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I think it is a strange title myself. Perhaps it is just an attention grabber. I guess I won't know until I read it. I will let you know if it is anything creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris To The Moon is one of my favorites!!! Let me know when you get to the part about the French idea of an exercise club; it's priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved The Egypt Game! Read it when my kids were young and enjoyed it as much as they did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!