February 6, 2009

Friday Finds 02-06

I have six finds for this week! I have to stop finding more books to
read faster than I can read them!

Book: Hush: An Irish Princess' Tale by Donna Jo Napoli
Found @ Trisha's Library Queue

Book: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Found @ Bart's Bookshelf


Book: Swallows of Kabul by Yasmina Khadra
Found @ Gautami's Reading Room


Book: Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One
Found @ Serena's Savvy Verse and Wit


Book: Nightjohn by Gary Paulsen
Found @ Natasha's Maw Books Blog



Book: Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee
Found @ Lisa May's Look at That Book
I think my older sister will like this one, too!

7 comments:

  1. Nice choices. The Swallows of KAbul is such a good story. I read a copy from the library and now I just have to own one and read it adain. My FF is up. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list of finds! The last one looks interesting just because of the cover/title contrast. I'll have to see what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can always count on you to find the good ones! Thanks!
    Have a Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Hush was a really interesting book - I haven't seen many other reviews of it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I think they all look so good I wish I could go and get them all now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got intrigued by Hush. It is a book that if you go into it with the right expectations (meaning, it's not a happy-go-lucky fairy tale) I think you'll really enjoy. An Abundance of Katherines is really good. I'll have to look into Swallows of Kabul. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trisha-

    Yes, you fortunately gave me the head's up on Hush! :D And thanks for the second recommendation on The Abundance of Katherines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!