February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Please don't tell me I am not as good as you because I work at a slower pace.

2. Can you get ready in the morning without forgetting anything? Because I sure can't.

3. The color yellow makes me want to be happy! That's why it is my favorite.

4. I have a craving for Chicken Tikka Masala and Nan bread. Chic Geek- I have been wanting Indian food, too!

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it last summer, before my dad got sick, my bf broke up with me by e-mail (yeah, I'm a magnet for jerks), and I became unemployed. I'd like to do some things differently. Yeah, the fall and winter haven't been so good to me. I look forward to a better spring, please.

6. Eyes are the first thing I notice on a guy. That and his smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing Life of Pi and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include a possible matinee with my sister, and Sunday, I want to drink lots of hot chocolate and hot tea and curl up all day with my cat and my books!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. I love indian food :) and boy, how lucky you are to be rid of Mr. E-mail. I think your fabulous man with the beautiful eyes is just around the corner!
    Have a Great Weekend, Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you, Kelly! You made me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds great!
    And I sure do wish you had a pause button ... sounds like a really lousy summer. And you are better off without the boyfriend I think!

    And yellow is my favorite color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenners- I never meet anyone whose favorite color is yellow! Love it! :D

    And, yes, I am sure I am better off without him. There is a reason we are not together anymore. It's written in the stars somewhere for it to be this way. Still, something inside of me longs for a do-over. I guess it will pass in time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!