February 19, 2009

Friday Fill-In 02-20-09


1. Give me a job at a bookstore and I'll be ecstatic.

2. Whenever Grey's Anatomy comes on, all talking must cease.

3. I wish I could read faster. How many more lovely books I could digest!

4. Arroz con Pollo was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. Chicken with Rice, but it also had mushrooms, green peppers, red peppers, and onions and spiced just right. Delicioso!

5. To live in this world requires a lot of skills, most of which I am still acquiring. :)

6. Other than this one, ______ is the last blog I commented on. To be honest, that was hours ago and I have no idea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching The Talented Mr. Ripley because I haven't seen it before, tomorrow my plans include lots of reading, writing, drawing, and blogging and Sunday, I want to visit my dad's grave because I have yet to do so since the funeral. I am having trouble working up the courage because I know how much it will take out of me.

4 comments:

  1. These are so much fun to read. I like your first one! But if I worked in a bookstore, I'd probably end up owing them money at the end of week instead collecting a pay check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister's friend in England works in a bookstore and my sister says she spends most of her working hours reading books somewhere in the store! And she spends a lot of money there. That would be me, too! But wouldn't you just love to go to work everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work in an independent children's bookstore, and it's a nice job if you don't mind being destitute. I work two additional jobs in order to stay afloat! I hope you enjoy The Talented Mr. Ripley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{hugs}} I hope the visit to your dad's grave isn't too difficult for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!