February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In 02-13-09


1. It seems like I can't start water therapy in physical therapy fast enough to suit me.

2. Could you please wipe the water off the counter when you're done washing your hands, please? Thank you, it is one of my pet peeves.

3. If I thought you had actually loved me I'd have let you in more.

4. I wonder what he/she is reading? is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means nothing if the rest of the year you are not equally thoughtful.

6. My hope in a better future gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending some time with my mom, tomorrow my plans include going for a walk and catching up on Season 3 of Weeds via DVD, and Sunday, I want to do nothing but sleep and read all day because it's supposed to be colder again!

1 comment:

  1. I like # 4 and 5 the best...especially 5 :) I wanted to come and wish you Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a nice day and stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!