February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In


1. I'm curious, I'm intelligent, I read.

2. Why do I have bills in the mailbox and not fun mail?

3. How does this getting a paying job in a recession thing work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put clothes on my body.

5. I consider myself lucky because I don't live in a place where there is a war in my backyard.

6. One day we’ll see fibromyalgia and cancer be cured.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after a long day of packing for my move, tomorrow my plans include watching Changeling with Angelina Jolie and Sunday, I want to, as always, read and read some more!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could help with the job thing. I'm just hoping to stay employed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you moving soon? Good luck with it! I hear the Changeling was really good. You'll have to let us know what you think :)
    Have A Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!