January 26, 2009

You've Been Tagged!!

I've been tagged by my lovely blogging friend, Kelly, at The Chic Geek.

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete!


My 6 Things:
1. A wonderful family and terrific friends
2. My cat, Kali, who is the most loving cat I've ever met.
3. That my dad is now free of all of the pain he has gone through these past few months. We will miss him but he is not hurting anymore.
4. This blog, which has given me a purpose and distraction and has been a joy to write.
5. Exploring new places, learning new things, reading new books, watching new movies, thinking up new ideas, creating new writing and art, meeting new friends.
6. Helping others and making a difference in the world.

Now, I am going to pass this along to six other wonderful blogs that I enjoy reading:

~Beth Fish Reads
~Literary Menagerie
~Po(sey) Sessions
~Dolce Bellezza
~worducopia
~Trish's Reading Nook

You're it! :D

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Thanks so much!! And what a cool button. I'll get my post up tomorrow. I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rebecca! My sister and I were just talking about gratitude journals, so 6 things that make me happy is a great topic for me today. :-)

    Ali (Worducopia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I'll get it up in the next couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca. Those are all lovely happy things and I know those of us that read your blog enjoy your writing so much!
    I love your new "About Me" section...so cute :) You gave me a chuckle! I didn't know you were a swimmer. I love to swim too :) All really great things!
    Hope your day is happy today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sorry for the way you must miss your father. That just strikes my heart because I know how special they are to us, even if we're glad they're out of pain. I like the expression/distraction of blog writing, too. Thanks for tagging me. I'll have to have a better day than today to find six things I'm happy about. Can I write about six things that went wrong today? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's up! It's up!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca, I thought I read wrong so I came back to check. I'm so sorry about the loss of your father. It sounds like he was a wonderful man...all the nice things you say about him and the love you have for him. I hope you are doing ok. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I've been MIA! But I am back now and I must say I love your lists! And thanks for all of the support. You guys rock. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!