January 4, 2009

What's in a Name Challenge?

This is the second What's in a Name Challenge. It looks like fun. The challenge runs from January 1 to December 31 2009. Here are the categories and the books I have selected as possibilities for the books to read for each. I am still working on Time of Day and Medical Condition because I couldn't get through the books I had originally selected to read for them.

PROFESSION:
-The Fan Maker's Inquisition by Rikki Ducornet


TIME OF DAY:
-The Morning Meeting Book by Roxann Kriete and Lynn Bechtel


RELATIVE:
-Secret Daughter: A Mixed-Race Daughter and the Mother Who Gave Her Away by June Cross (March 2009)


BODY PART:
-In the Heart of the World by Mother Teresa (May 2009)


BUILDING:
-Wolf Totem by Jiang Rong and Howard Goldblatt


MEDICAL CONDITION:
-Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (July 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!