January 6, 2009

TBR Challenge Lite

Because I just simply cannot control myself I have signed up for yet another challenge. :P

I have joined the TBR Challenge Lite. There are 3 options to choose from (which you can see at the challenge's post) and I am choosing Option B: read 6 books in 12 months ~ you CAN change your reading list throughout the year.

Anyway, here is my tentative list for the books I would like to read for the challenge,which goes through December 31, 2009.

1. The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner
2. The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
3. The Disappearance of Irene Dos Santos by Margaret Mascarenhas
4. Away from You by Melanie Finn
5. The Lie by Fredrica Wagman (August 2009)
6. Saffron Dreams by Shaila Abdullah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!