January 17, 2009

Super Saturday #1




I am starting a new feature on my blog called Super Saturday where I list the best book blogging posts I have read this week. There are some talented writers and reviewers out in the book blogosphere and I want to make sure they are recognized for it!

BLOG: Stuck in a Book
POST TITLE: An old friend returns
POST DATE: Sat., Jan. 10
REASON: Memorable musings on A.A. Milne and shared concerns over the new Winnie the Pooh book


BLOG: Worducopia
POST TITLE: Ingredients for a good read
POST DATE: Wed., Jan. 14
REASON: The best review ever of a book that hasn't even been finished yet!


BLOG: Citizen Reader
POST TITLE: Eternal light indeed.
POST DATE: Thurs., Jan. 15
REASON: Lovely-written review.


BLOG: Rob Around Books
POST TITLE: Forethoughts- '50 Novels' #13 I'm Not Scared by Niccolo Ammaniti
POST DATE: Dec. 16, 2008 (but is the feature story on the blog, so it counts, especially for the following reason)
REASON: Anyone who introduces me to a great book dealing with different cultures gets praise from me. And anyone who does it this well, gets extra recognition.


BLOG: Callapidder Days
POST TITLE: Dear...
POST DATE: Mon., Jan. 12
REASON: The post that had me laughing the most.


BLOG: The Chic Geek
POST TITLE: Indiscriminate Use of the Exclamation Mark?
POST DATE: Mon., Jan. 12
REASON: Because I can relate to this, and because Kelly is the sweetest blogger and visitor I have met since starting this blog 2 weeks ago!

Be sure to sign up to Follow this Blog or get the RSS feed so you will be the first to know when next week's Super Saturday post is up! :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a weekly feature (and, thank you for the compliment)!
    Off to read the others that I missed this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what a lovely feature, and thank you so much for including my post on Winnie the Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both and you're welcome to you both! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea. Cannot wait to check out there posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, I just read what you wrote about me. You are so sweet too :)
    Thanks!
    I like the Super Saturdays...it's fun.
    I hope you had a Wonderful Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. I am glad that you have enjoyed this! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!