January 4, 2009

Reading Your Name Challenge

This challenge runs from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2009.

I am using my first name, Rebecca, for this challenge. I did not notice any rules for specific types of books, so I am picking out several. I have trouble committing to a specific book for these challenges. But here is what I am thinking right now:


R: Rubies in the Orchard: How to Uncover the Hidden Gems in Your Business by Lynda Resnick

E: The Emotionally Abused Woman by Beverly Engel (November 2009)

B: Behind the Lines by Andrew Carroll

E: The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keartly Snyder (Feb. 2009)

C: Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (Nov/Dec 2009)

C: Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau (December 2009)

A: Artists' Journals & Sketchbooks: Exploring and Creating Personal Pages by Lynne Perrella (Jan. 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!