January 12, 2009

I've Been Awarded! :)

I just received from my very first awards for Lost in Books! Kelly from The Chic Geek awarded me these. That is just so sweet! Thank you so much.









I know I am new on the block, but I would like to pass these along to six fellow book-loving bloggers who have both inspired me and have made me feel extra welcome.

1. Kelly at The Chic Geek (Yes, you gave them to me, but you should know that I think you deserve them as well!)

2. Charley at Bending Bookshelf

3. Sandra at Notable Books

4. Kathrin, who has a couple of good blogs to read

5. Meg at Literary Menagerie

6. Lesley at A Life in Books

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'll get these up as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :)

    Lisa May
    http://lookatthatbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! You deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this took me so long, I'll have them up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!