January 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #109


1. I'd really like big strong arms around me right now.

2. Agghhhh! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is a book I'd like to read.

4. The most entertaining pirate ever has to be Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like peas and carrots. ;)

6. My love for books goes on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading some more in Life of Pi, tomorrow my plans include taking care of my sister once she comes home from an overnight in the hospital after surgery, and Sunday, I want to organize some paperwork, read some books, curl up with my cat for a nap, and write some poetry!


You can see other bloggers' Friday Fill-In posts by visiting here.

8 comments:

  1. Peas and carrots? uhhh... ok... :)

    Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possession does sound like a good title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to read Posession...so many people rave about it and it's been in my tbr pile forever!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ane- yes, the line comes from one of my beloved movies, Forrest Gump. :)

    Janetfaye and JoAnn- It has been on my mind to read for a while now, too. It is difficult to get around to every book we want to read, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely want to hear what you think of Life of Pi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Captain Jack Sparrow definitely is entertaining. :-) How are you finding Life of Pi?

    I hope your sister has a smooth recovery and you have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far I love Life of Pi. I am kind of confused by the short italicized chapters which seem to be Yann Martel describing Pi as he is now, interacting with him as he tells Martel his story. Why it is randomly interspreced with the rest of the story, which is told from Pi's first-person point of view, is beyond me. I don't really get it. Anyone that can enlighten me? Am I missing something here?

    And my sister is doing well post-surgery, thank you for the positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your sister is feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!