January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #108

1. Oh, I am so exhausted!

2. I am tired of all of these changes, big and little.

3. During my dad's trip to Hospice Home, I rode in the ambulance with him because he gets confused.

4. I have gained more weight since this crisis started in November; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be reading a book and sipping a Mango Mai Tai in Hawaii. Ah yeah! :)

6. My laptop is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include a visit to Hospice Home to see my father and Sunday, I want to take a break by going on a walk, taking a hot bubble bath, and finishing reading The New Girls!

2 comments:

  1. I hoe you have a good visit with your Dad.
    A Mango Mai Tai sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    And, omg, the Mango Mai Tai really is very tasty. You should check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!