January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In #107


1. Enough with the cold!

2. Finding another job causes me to be conflicted. I know I need income, but I am also now a caregiver for my terminally ill father and trying to take care of my own poor health. What kind of income can I generate with all of these conditions attached? I am working on a plan.

3. I've been craving a visit to a used bookstore. It's been a whole month- I am having withdraw symptoms!

4. My favorite blogs make(s) me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to Tuscany next week. Wouldn't that be nice?

6. Cancer has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good book and hot tea, tomorrow my plans include a visit to the hospital and a visit with a dear friend from high school, and Sunday, I want to go to see a movie, take a walk, and work on my art journals!

Please see other bloggers' Friday Fill-Ins by visiting here.

3 comments:

  1. Dream big....I have confidence in your abilities! You seem to be an extremely smart and creative person. I love to visit your blog :) I know how hard it is to take care of a terminally ill loved one. I think sometimes it it is harder to watch those you love suffer than it is to suffer yourself. Definitely take time for yourself - You Deserve It!
    Have a Wonderful Weekend :)
    PS: You inspired me to order the art journal book from Amazon. It sounds like so much fun :) I can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly you are so sweet! Thank you for the wonderful compliments. You cheered my little heart right up.

    And I am so excited about the Art Journals book for you! Let me know if you like it.

    Thank you for reading the blog and for always leaving comments. You brighten the blog with your presence!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!